United Nexus supports the Sustainable Development Goals and aims to reform and strengthen the United Nations. United Nexus accomplishes this by involving individuals who favor international collaboration and have a global perspective—global citizens.
United Nexus is a non-governmental organization and international community that is registered with the Government of India as well as the United Nations and the European Union. It is already associated with international humanitarian organizations, chambers of commerce, Royal houses, corporate companies, and business communities all over the world.
United Nexus Organization is the registered under the Government of India, MSME, Charity Commissioner of India, and is an associate partner with Rotary International. The organization has welcomed 200 global leaders from nearly 200 countries worldwide. In addition to the three main bodies, Patrons, Advisory Board, and Governors, the organization aims to make ambassadors for arts, culture, sports, education, and other areas to build a robust team to support different areas worldwide. The United Nexus Organization has a broad range of objectives that aim to promote unity, brotherhood, and integration through public awareness. They support all kinds of social and educational services, irrespective of race, color, caste, or creed, and promote the message of “Right to Equality.” They also seek to promote and run cultural groupings, including educational institutions, libraries, cultural centers, and sports facilities. In addition, the organization aims to carry out economic projects and investments to support its objectives, promote ecological balance, and help the poor and needy, including intelligent blind students. They also focus on the welfare of the backward class and empowering women. The trust plans to generate funds and establish various institutions such as hospitals, guidance centers, clinics, vocational training centers, and orphanages. Finally, they aim to promote literature, encourage sports, work in coordination with other organizations, implement social and educational schemes, and provide relief and assistance to victims of natural calamities. The appointment of such esteemed personalities to the United Nexus Organization shows the organization’s commitment to its vision of creating a better world by bringing together world-class personalities from different fields. The organization aims to work towards various social, humanitarian, and environmental causes worldwide and create a positive impact on the world. The United Nexus Organization is a welcome initiative that aims to bring together individuals, organizations, and governments worldwide to work towards a better world. With the appointment of such esteemed personalities, the organization’s vision and commitment to its cause are sure to make a significant impact on the world.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To create unity, brotherhood and integration through public awareness.
- Support all kinds of social, educational services irrespective of race, colour caste and creed. Promote and spread the message of the “Right to equality”.
- To commence and promote cultural grouping including the opening and running of educational institutions such as pre-schools, primary and secondary schools, which may include boarding facilities, colleges, universities etc.
- To activate Libraries, cultural centres, sport facilities and provide scholarships for deserving blinds prayer service person.
- To run economic projects and investments with purpose of supporting the aims and objectives of this Organization.
- To promote ecological balance.
- To not just help the poor / needy and intelligent blind students but also spread education in the society on as large a scale as possible. Special emphasis has been laid on the welfare of Backward class & empowering women.
- To adopt any running educational Institution(s) already working and giving education to the society at large, to uplift the present standard and to help the management financially as well as educationally.
- To efficiently carry forward all the activities such as educational, charitable, as may be decided by the Managing Committee of the Organization from time to time.
- To prevent and accelerate the Management of the environmental diseases.
- To provide free notebooks, free textbooks, free uniforms, school fees, tuition fees, grant scholarship and prizes and/or loans of financial assistance in any form to deserving students.
- To establish, maintain, and support Institutions, libraries, reading rooms containing cultural books, halls, hostels, lodging and boarding houses, canteens, auditoriums, and structures for any of the objects and purposes of this Organization.
- The Organization shall pay particular attention to educate, start training camps for community development work in rural areas.
- The Organization shall grant scholarships, stipends and other monetary assistance to personnel engaged in activities which promote its objectives.
- The Organization shall generate funds, construct, maintain and assist in the promotion of institutions for the scientific, technological and agricultural, industrial for the economic progress and development of the country.
- To carry out research in various fields of humanities development in Urban and in rural areas.
- To construct Hospitals, Guidance Centers, Clinics etc.
- To establish training Centers.
- To establish, maintain, support, or grant monetary assistance and medical relief to hospitals, dispensaries, nursing homes, maternity homes, medical clinics, family asylums, institutions with facilities for free boarding and lodging, convalescent homes, orphanages, homes for widows or destitute women, child welfare activities, pediatric care, and/or to contribute to any Organization or institution established for the same purpose or any one or more of them.
- To establish and develop institutions for the physically handicapped and disabled or mentally retarded person and to provide them education, food, clothing or any other possible help. To arrange Health, medical camp. To provide Ambulance Services to the poor people. To provide Medical Assistance to the poor and needy people without any caste or creed. To give financial aid to the poor and the needy people
- To Performing all sorts of entertainment events for Charity purpose.
- To implement various schemes for rural farmers, needy villages and provide training to them.
- To implement various Govt. and Local Bodies Schemes for SC ST & OBC.
- To implement various schemes of State & Central Govt. Municipal Bodies, Local Bodies.
- To work in co-ordination with other organizations, NGO’S & Govt. Bodies.
- To implement all other Social, Educational, Industrial Cultural, Religious etc.
- Schemes whichever trustees feel to implement for social benefits.
- To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earth quake, flood, fire, pestilence, etc and to give donations and other assistance to institutions, establishments or persons engages in such relief work. Arrange Sports Programs like Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Basket Balls, Football, Cricket, Swimming, Etc, as well as founded Gymnasium for Personality Development of Weaker or poor people& Distribution of a sport related material to needy sports person.
- To do every task possible which are incidental and conducive to the attainment of the above mentioned objects.